News and Information
Aviation Tax Consultants, LLC is proud to serve as a key resource for our clients. As part of our commitment to help you with your aviation tax needs, we are happy to provide a variety of articles, analysis, news and other documents related to aircraft taxation. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Five on the Fly: Daniel Cheung - Twin and Turbine Magazine
- Expensing, Depreciation & Tax Highlights 2019
- ATC has new office location in Scottsdale, Arizona starting in January 2019: 14600 N. Airport Road in Scottsdale Is the new "2nd" home office for ATC!
- Private Aviation - A Tax Management Tool
- King Air Magazine: New Tax Bill and How it Affects You
- How to Buy a Used Jet
- Indiana CPA Society Interview with Daniel Cheung
- 2016 Acquisition Planning
- Aircraft Depreciation Calculator
- Aviation Tax Basics Powerpoint slides
- Hobby Loss Rule - does it affect your aircraft deductions?
- Substantiate the Business Use of Your Aircraft
- Year End Aircraft Closing Checklist